Friday, July 24, 2009

I am Fashionably Fat

I'm Lauren. I'm fat, I care about fashion (when I'm not too annoyed with the masses of stores that refuse to carry anything above a size 7), and I'm trying to make those few fabulous plus size resources accessible to all of us fabulous fat ladies!

I've been searching and researching for months to find good blogs that would help me along the way: you know, tips on where to shop, what looks good, what's in, and just updates on the plus-size fashion world. But the truth is that there's not a lot out there. There are so few fatty fashion blogs out there (though I've linked you to some amazing ones!), so I've decided to create my own. Love it, hate it, laugh at it; I don't care. I'm tired of my fashion needs taking a back seat to those of my size two friends, and I refuse to let that get in the way of my looking fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment